This well-established acrylic range has been improved with enhancements to its colour range and construction, bringing you additional product benefits.
Designed with your passenger safety in mind, acrylic Altro Transflor Tungsten provides full fire, smoke and toxicity compliance and the reassurance afforded by a safety floor with enhanced slip resistance. This acrylic flooring fulfils the need for resilience and safety where vinyl flooring is not the preferred option.
The look of Altro Transflor Tungsten has been brought up-to-date with the introduction of three new colours, which have been developed through a programme of extensive customer research, to bring you exactly what you need in your rolling stock.
Its new formulation brings with it superior flexibility and the new scrim affords additional strength. The range now incorporates a new fleece backing for ease of bonding, which also adds to the enhanced flexibility, making the product easier to install. Altro Transflor Tungsten boasts long-lasting durability, helping reduce your repair and replacement costs over the lifetime of the product. It can be welded to create a tankable installation with impervious jointing which protects the subfloor from the ingress of water. At 2mm thick, this lightweight flooring is easy to handle and install in confined and awkward areas. Its light weight can contribute to overall fuel economies.
- Acrylic construction
- 2mm thickness
- Fire, smoke and toxicity compliant
- Pre-cut service available
- 3 NEW colours by customer demand
- 6 plain popular, corporate colours
- Contains recyclate
- Warranty 10 years
- Backed by full Altro Assurance of Customer Satisfaction for lifetime of product
- Contains integral Altrosan bacteriostat
- Provides enhanced hygiene
- Helps prevent the growth of bacteria
- Fire smoke and toxicity compliant to BS 6853 Cat 1a, and EN45545 HL2