Pearlazzo PUR enables you to bring a special brand of style and elegance to any commercial environment.
Available in a palette of 24 contemporary colours, ranging from pale neutrals through to more intense shades, Pearlazzo PUR features a unique multi-flake decoration giving it a distinct appeal. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas such as commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities and retail outlets
- BRE Global environmental A+ rating (Certificate No ENP472) *
- Attractive, high performance, heavy duty homogeneous floorcovering
- Achieves highest wear rating Group T tested to EN 660 Part 2, EN ISO 10581 Type I
- Polyurethane reinforcement to facilitate a low-cost, lifetime polish-free maintenance regime
- Multi-flake decoration in contemporary colourways available in sheet
As with all Homogeneous PUR ranges, Pearlazzo PUR features a high quality, cross-linked polyurethane reinforcement, UV cured to provide a low-cost polish free maintenance regime for the lifetime of the flooring.
Polyflor Homogeneous PUR ranges demonstrate outstanding durability and abrasion resistance. Pearlazzo PUR is the first Homogeneous PUR range to achieve the highest abrasion wear rating Group T (EN 660 Part 2).
Following an individual assessment from BRE Global, Pearlazzo PUR achieves an A+ rating in major sectors such as health, education and retail (ENP472).
Pearlazzo PUR is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Ideally suited for heavy traffic areas, Pearlazzo PUR is recommended for use throughout commercial interiors, healthcare and education facilities, as well as retail outlets.
Pearlazzo PUR can be installed over underfloor heating up to a maximum of 27ºC. It is recommended that underfloor heating systems are commissioned prior to the flooring being installed to ensure the heating system is operating correctly.