Polyclad Pro PU is a tough, durable and flexible vinyl wall and ceiling cladding featuring the protection of a polyurethane surface treatment. Reaction to Fire EN 13501-1 B-s2-d0 classification. Available in 6 new soft pastel shades and featuring a subtle marbleised decoration, Polyclad Pro PU has been designed to be welded to Polyflor floorcoverings, to provide a floor-to-wall surface that provides an excellent barrier to dirt and infection Polyclad features a polyurethane surface treatment that provides benefits in terms of hygiene and ease of maintenance. Welded Polyclad creates an impervious, continuous surface which offers no sanctuary to dirt and bacteria and will not shed dust. It is recommended that Polyclad is used in conjunction with the Polyflor range of vinyl floorcoverings. Polyclad is 100% recyclable and contains 25% recycled material. Polyclad Pro PU has been specifically developed to meet the advanced requirements of today’s medical, science and electronics industries and achieves ISO1466-11999 Class 4 for clean rooms.
- Wall and ceiling cladding 1.25mm sheet featuring a subtle marbleised decoration
- Polyurethane surface treatment
- Reaction to Fire EN 13501-1 B-s2-d0 classification
- Six new colours
- Designed to be welded to Polyflor floorcoverings, to provide a floor-to-wall surface that provides an excellent barrier to dirt and infection
- Ideal for wet and hygiene-critical areas
Developed specifically to meet the advanced requirements of today’s medical, science and electronics industries. Polyclad Pro PU is suitable for use in cleanrooms, semi-conductor manufacture, precision machinery manufacture, the pharmaceuticals industry and food processing plants and those areas where hygiene is criitcal.