A floor suitable for high traffic areas, that requires no adhesive to fit. It can be welded and walked on the same day!
There is a choice of 16 soft-look shades, which range from subtle naturals to beautifully vivid, enable you to set the desired tone yet it also has the durability needed for medium to high traffic areas.
Ideal for use in hospitals, schools, nurseries, residential care homes and retail areas.
Altro Cantata allows a quick fit without compromising on performance. It features a studded surface on the underside of the floor. This unique formulation allows the floor to lie flat and perform like a traditional adhered floor without the need for an adhesive. With Altro double-sided, moisture-tolerant tape, the floor edges and joints are secured in place while being installed, coved and welded. Allowing the subfloor to breathe, installations can be quicker and easier as no damp-proof membrane (DPM) is required.
Altro Cantata is 100% recyclable post-consumer and can be re-used in other installations. Waste is minimal as only one product is used. Any leftover floor can be used elsewhere or a Recofloor collection point, for recycling.
If you need any more persuading – Altro Cantata is the perfect choice..
• If downtime is an issue, for example in a busy hospital or school
• Where adhesive odours could be a problem for staff, care home residents or patients
• When an easy-to-clean floor is a must
• If the sub-floor is damp; Altro Cantata can be applied at up to 97% relative humidity
• If sustainability is a factor when planning and carrying out installations
• Where you need to have easy access to the subfloor and the flooring itself, for example where underfloor heating and essential services are installed
• Where you want to be able to remove the flooring easily post-installation